Things to do
Day 1: Travel and Cosenza
Arrival at Lamezia Terme airport, departure to Cosenza, visit to the city; welcome dinner and reservation at the hotel.
Day 2: Dipignano and day with a Calabrian family
Departure to Dipignano, a characteristic village that owes its fame to copper craftsmanship, carried out by its "MASTERS RAMARI" until 1300; visit of the village and meeting with the family at the place that will accompany the participants on their own farm where a cooking class will be held based on the preparation of a typical lunch according to the ancient recipes of the Calabrian tradition: the participants will live a unique experience carrying out typical farm activities and spend a family day. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Cerchiara, Civita and Morano (members of the association: Most beautiful villages in Italy) and pizza laboratory
Departure to Cerchiara, visit the Sanctuary of Madonna delle Armi (“St Mary of the Weapons”) inside a cave in a spectacular panorama, one of the most valuable monumental complexes of medieval origin in Calabria; The Sanctuary is located on the rock on the slopes of Mount Sellaro, within the Pollino National Park. Visit to one of the bakeries that characterized the country as a center of excellence for the production of homemade bread. We will continue to Civita, one of the most beautiful villages in all of Calabria and Italy, perched in the gorges of the Raganello stream. The city, founded in 1471 by refugees from Albania, still retains the traditions and customs typical of that ethnic group; lunch in a typical canteen. In the afternoon, departure for Morano, which since 2003 has been part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy; we will visit the Museum and the historic center. Return to Cosenza; pizza preparation and tasting laboratory. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
OPTIONAL: Extension of more days to enjoy the famous locality of Tropea, one of the most important maritime locations in Europe.
Morano, Civita, Cerchiara di Calabria, Cosenza, Dipignano
Price: Upon request
THE VALUE INCLUDES:
• 1st day: transfer by car / minivan from Lamezia Terme airport to the hotel, tour guide service in English, accompaniment by our technical team, welcome dinner with typical products, 3 or 4 star hotel reservation.
• 2nd day: breakfast at the hotel; transportation by car / minivan throughout the day, tour guide service in English, day in family agritourism, culinary laboratory of typical Calabrian cuisine; 3 or 4 star hotel reservation.
• 3rd day: transportation by car / minivan throughout the day, tour guide service in English, tasting of typical products made in a wood oven; admission to the museum; lunch in a typical canteen; pizza preparation and tasting classes; 3 or 4 star hotel reservation.
• VAT, service percentages and fees.
THE VALUE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• National and international flights
• Health insurance and medical expenses
• Everything that was NOT previously mentioned.
30% down payment and final payment up to 30 days before arrival at the customer in Italy;
Via bank transfer
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR CITY TOURS:
30 days before the trip: 10% fine on the grand total
Between 29 days and 20 days before the trip: 30% fine on the grand total
Between 19 days and 10 days before the trip: 50% fine on the grand total
Between 09 and 07 days before the trip: 50% fine of the grand total
Within 6 days before the trip: 100% grand total fine.
Excursion with technical direction from: Tour Operator Greenwood Experience and, in partnership with Ana Patricia da Silva, promoter of the Calabrian territory and tourist guide in Portuguese and english.
There are no comments now, why don’t you write the first one?